Eleven Random Facts
I thought I would give something a try that I have seen several bloggers do in their writing when sharing about themselves – with my own little twist – and just throw out Eleven Random Facts about Scott Sears. Here goes:
- One of my recent “guilty pleasures” is playing Song Pop on Facebook. I especially love it when I am able to beat my youngest daughter on the “Glee” songs and get especially frustrated when she trashes me on 80’s music. That just shouldn’t happen!
- I love to walk. I don’t usually take the time I need to walk as much as I should but I love to walk. At the same time, I only run when something is chasing me. (Sorry, older brother. I don’t think I will join you in any marathons anytime soon.)
- All three of my daughters got their first names from either celebrities or characters on television.
- I have played the role of Charlie Brown on stage and thought the experience was one of the hardest things I have ever done. How do you act like Charlie Brown??
- Favorite ice cream – butter pecan. It is made even better with Hershey’s Caramel syrup on it.
- I cannot repeat the word I said when I found out that Pam and I were expecting our first child. (Don’t worry…my daughter knows the whole story.)
- I once dreamed of being an Olympic athlete in cycling.
- I used to watch soap operas A LOT…especially “General Hospital”. (See Random Fact number 3 above.)
- Sometimes I have a hard time enjoying games because I am incredibly competitive.
- If I could change anything about myself it would be my forgetfulness.
- Bacon. I love bacon. Actually, I think it is more correct to say that I love pork. Bacon is just the most accessible and versatile. And yes, I did try the bacon sundae that Burger King sold at one time or another, but only once.
There you go…Eleven Random facts about Scott Sears, the guy who is “Not Quite Home” yet. You can thank both Jay and Amy, two colleagues of mine, who challenged me to be less pastoral in my blogging.
Now I have eleven new things to write about!
Tell me which one you want to hear about first. 🙂